Terms And Conditions
Welcome to MoneyFiver.Com.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"),
govern your access to and use of the MoneyFiver website, including any
content, functionality and services offered on or through
www.MoneyFiver.com (the "Site")
by MoneyFiver and, with respect to payment processing services for
payments made from the U.S. or from anywhere else. MoneyFiver and its
subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as "MoneyFiver" "we" or "us".
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site. By
using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to
the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you
accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and our
you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service or the Privacy
Policy, you must not access or use the Site. For more detailed policies
surrounding the activity and usage on the Site, please access the
designated articles herein.
Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or
older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the MoneyFiver
services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of
legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing
eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements,
you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts
throughout the Site, is English. MoneyFiver makes available this
translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the
original English version and any translation, the English version shall
Buyers are users who purchase services on MoneyFiver.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on MoneyFiver.
MoneyFiver Shopping Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
MoneyFiver Credits are
credits that MoneyFiver may provide users to be used only for purchases on MoneyFiver, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws
Proposal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s proposal for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Proposal Packages allow
Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can
include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic
price of over $5.
Proposal Page is
where the Seller can describe their proposal and the proposal’s terms,
and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Proposal / Proposals are services offered on MoneyFiver.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered proposal.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s proposal Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the MoneyFiver platform,
including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection
with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency
exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and
the holding of funds in connection with MoneyFiver Shopping Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on MoneyFiver, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through proposals on MoneyFiver.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on MoneyFiver. Registration is free.
- Proposals on MoneyFiver may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Proposals are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the
- Buyers pay MoneyFiver in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Proposal page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a
regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’
reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance
and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits,
including offering services for higher prices through Proposals Extras, or
selling their Proposals in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through MoneyFiver.com.
- When purchasing a Proposal, Buyers are granted all rights for the
delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Proposal
page. Note: some Proposals charge additional payments (through Proposal Extras)
for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- MoneyFiver retains the right to use all published delivered works for MoneyFiver marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with MoneyFiver’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the MoneyFiver community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers create Proposals on MoneyFiver to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Proposals.
- Each Proposal you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 85% of the purchase amount.
- MoneyFiver accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s MoneyFiver Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue
page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is
marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to
withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the
order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Proposals or any MoneyFiver content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of MoneyFiver’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews
posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller
levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may
lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, MoneyFiver may temporarily disable a Seller’s
ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity.
This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported
by Buyers, or associating multiple MoneyFiver accounts to a single
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes,
including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending
on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they
comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under
income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Proposal order
page is inclusive of all such taxes and
charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby
appoints MoneyFiver as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent
solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services
Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to
Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to MoneyFiver shall be
considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment
obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by MoneyFiver
(or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and MoneyFiver (via its
Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting
the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of
Service. In the event that MoneyFiver (via Payment Services Provider) does
not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only
against MoneyFiver and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that MoneyFiver
may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any
terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not
limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that MoneyFiver may deem necessary
- MoneyFiver partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of
collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers
to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with MoneyFiver Balances. All
payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the
MoneyFiver platform are performed by MoneyFiver’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability
insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all
risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Proposals based on their Level status.
- 10 Proposals for Sellers without a Level status.
- 20 Proposals for Level 1 Sellers.
- 30 Proposals for Level 2 Sellers.
- 50 Proposals for Top Rated Sellers.
- Proposals created on MoneyFiver are User Generated Content.
- Proposals and/or users may be removed by MoneyFiver from the Site for
violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards,
which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of
a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual
Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Proposals
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Proposals
- Proposals misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Proposals
- Promoting MoneyFiver and/or MoneyFiver Proposals through activities that are
prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of
service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively
affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Proposals that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Proposals that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Proposals may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Proposals may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Proposals description and requirements box. Proposals containing websites promoting
content, which violates MoneyFiver’s Terms of Service and/or our Community
Standards, will be removed.
- Proposals are required to have an appropriate Proposal image related to the
service offered. An option to upload two or more additional Proposals images are
available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of
service as shown on their Proposals images. Recurring deliveries that don’t
match the quality shown on the Proposals images may lead to the Seller’s
account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Proposals may contain an approved Proposal Video uploaded through the Proposal management tools available on MoneyFiver.
- Statements on the Proposal Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Proposals in select Categories may set up Proposal Packages to
offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points
for the selected Proposal.
- Proposal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Proposal for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Proposal Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service
and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Proposals
section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Proposals are subject to be removed due to violations found in Proposal Extras.
- The amount of Proposal Extras, which can be offered, and the price for
each Proposal Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information
surrounding your accounts eligibility for Gig Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Proposal Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Proposal Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for
each Proposal Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time
needed to complete the extra service.
MoneyFiver is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We
seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their
business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater
customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high
quality and ratings, MoneyFiver may reward them with new statuses, special
opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- MoneyFiver Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity,
performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience
a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their
Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late
deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause
a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits,
including offering Proposals for higher prices through Proposal Extras, or selling
their Proposal in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of MoneyFiver's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods.
All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an
account with MoneyFiver’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services,
including withdrawal services will be provided by MoneyFiver’s Payment
- Your MoneyFiver profile can be associated with only one account from each MoneyFiver withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one MoneyFiver profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue
page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is
marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue
following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several
different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with
such withdrawals are performed by MoneyFiver’s Payment Services Providers.
Your MoneyFiver Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore,
the local currency amount of your MoneyFiver Balance may change daily in
accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion
fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
Last Update: March 2020
carefully to understand how we use your personal information. If you do
not agree with this Policy, your choice is not to use MoneyFiver.com
By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Policy. This Policy
may change from time to time; any changes we make to this Policy will be
posted on this Site, we may also take any other steps, to the extent
required by applicable law, including notifying you and/or seeking your
explicit consent to material changes. Changes to this Policy are
effective as of the stated "Last Updated" date. Other than where we have
sought such explicit consent from you, your continued use of the Site
after we make changes will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be
bound by, those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for
any updates or changes.
THE SHORT VERSION
we care about your privacy. We do not sell or rent your personal
information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without
your explicit consent. We do not disclose it to others except as
disclosed in this Policy or required to provide you with the services of
the Site and mobile applications and its related sites, applications,
services and goods (collectively, the “Site”),
meaning - to allow you to buy, sell, share the information you want to
share on the Site; to contribute on the forum; pay for products; post
reviews and so on; or where we have a legal obligation to do so.
collect information that you provide us or voluntarily share with other
users, and also some general technical information that is
automatically gathered by our systems, such as IP address, browser
information and cookies to enable you to have a better user experience
and a more personalized browsing experience.
will not share information that you provide us in the process of the
registration - including your contact information - except as described
in this Policy.
that you choose to publish on the Site (photos, videos, text, music,
reviews, deliveries) - is no longer private, just like any information
you publish online.
information that is gathered by our systems, or third party systems,
automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics,
content promotion and enhancement of user experience. In accordance with
applicable local law, we may use your information to contact you - to
provide notices related to your activities, or offer you promotions and
general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers
and buyers, contact you, other than through your user profile on the
personal information may be stored in systems based around the world,
and may be processed by third party service providers acting on our
behalf. These providers may be based in countries that do not provide an
equivalent level of protection for privacy as that enjoyed in the
country in which you live. In that case, we will provide for adequate
safeguards to protect your personal information
above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the
information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookie
(no, you can’t eat it) and more in the long version of our Policy below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
you register to the Site, or use it as collaborator, and/or register to
our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide
certain personal information, including a valid email address, facebook
or google account log in details and username. We may ask you to provide
or otherwise collect additional information that you provide us, such
as, your profile details, physical address, telephone number or other
contact details, financial information (such as payment method and
credit card number), details about other social networks linked
accounts, details about your listed gigs, purchases, education,
profession and expertise, and additional authentication information
(such as your government issued ID, passport, or driving license, as
permitted by applicable laws and as detailed in our Seller Help Center.
We also collect information about your communications with MoneyFiver as well as communication with other users of MoneyFiver.
addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or
otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site we are
aware of your usage of the Site, and gather, collect and record the
information relating to such usage, and connection information, browser
information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by
Users through the Site. We use that information to enhance user
experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the
Site for preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behaviour. We
also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such
as demographic and navigation data, if applicable.
you register, your username and additional information regarding your
activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. This
information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Gig
information, ratings, and additional information you may choose to add
to your profile.
How do we collect Information?
directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do
this by filling out the registration details on the Site, linking to
your GigToDo account accounts of other social networks (please also see
the External Links section below), completing application forms, skill
tests and customer surveys (if any) as well as by posting and sharing
additional information voluntarily. This can include information about
sellers and their proposals, User's location, education and profession,
sharing of portfolio, ratings and feedbacks by buyers and anything you
choose to add to your user profile.
also collect technical information indirectly and automatically through
our systems. This information includes logging your Internet Protocol
(IP) address, software configuration, operating system and use of
cookies (cookies are small files sent from us to your computer and
sometimes back). Cookies ultimately help us improve your navigation and
ease of use of our Site. You can find further information about Cookies
in this Policy below, under "Cookies".
also collect information from third party vendors and/or partners
and/or other commercially available sources such as data aggregators and
public databases , who provide us data to supplement the information we
collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we
may receive fraud warnings from service providers for our fraud
prevention and risk assessment efforts.
If you link, connect, or login to your MoneyFiver Account
with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook), we receive certain
information, such as your registration and profile information from that
service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or
as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
We also receive certain information about you, if you are invited to MoneyFiver by
another user (for example, as part of our collaboration tools and
referral program), in such case we will receive limited information,
such as your email address or other contact information, and we will use
it for the same purpose it was provided and in accordance with the
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
How to Refer Your Friends
can now introduce your friends to MoneyFiver, get them a special discount
for their first purchase and earn shopping credit while you're at it! By
clicking on the “Refer a Friend” button you can refer friends to MoneyFiver
through your email contacts or your contacts on social networks. We
call “Referral” any of your friends who joins MoneyFiver following your
introduction of MoneyFiver to the friend through this referral system. We
call “Referrer” to the user who refers friends using the referral
system. The referral system allows you to share the referral with your
connections via an email message, or post the referral on Twitter,
Facebook, Google plus LinkedIn and personal blogs. You agree to use the
referral system only with personal friends and not publish a referral,
or cause it to be published or distributed, on or via methods, platforms
and media where you have no reasonable basis for believing that all or
most of the readers or recipients are your personal friends (such as
coupon websites, Reddit, Wikipedia).
Each contact you add to the
referral system will receive an email notifying them that you referred
us to them, inviting them to visit MoneyFiver.com. You are required to obtain consents from your Referrals prior to referring them.
Eligible Users - Limited Time Only
referral program is open to registered MoneyFiver users only, for a limited
time, and we may withdraw or suspend this referral program (in whole or
in part) at any time. The requirements and incentives are also subject
to change at any time.
Earning, Receiving and Redeeming Shopping Credits
First, any one of your Referrals will get a 10% discount* for their first purchase on MoneyFiver (capped at US$100).
In addition, for each Qualifying Purchase made by your Referrals, you,
as the Referrer, will receive MoneyFiver Credits in the amount of US$1 or 10% of the Qualifying Purchase amount, whichever is higher (capped at
US$100 MoneyFiver Credits per Qualifying Purchase). In total, you can earn
up to US$500 MoneyFiver Credits. See our general Terms of Services to learn
more about MoneyFiver Credits.
* Such discount may not be used or
combined with any other promotion. For orders that are comprised of one
or more milestones, the discount will apply to the first milestone only.
Qualifying Purchase means a successfully delivered and completed Gig(s)
purchased by the Referral. A Qualifying Purchase must be made with an
external payment method (i.e. not with the Referral's shopping balance).
Referrals Referred by Multiple Users
your Referral was also referred by another user, you will earn shopping
credits only if the Referral registers based on your referral link. If
your Referral uses another user's referral link from which they signed
up, you will not receive the shopping balance credit.
If You've Been Invited to MoneyFiver Via a Referral
you complete a Qualifying Purchase your Referrer will receive the
shopping credit to his/her MoneyFiver account and we will notify your
Referrer that he/she earned this credit due to your purchases. However,
we will not share with the Referrer details about your purchases.
reserve the right to suspend your account and remove referrals shopping
credit entitlement should we notice any activity we determine contrary
to the Referral Program terms and conditions or the MoneyFiver Terms of
Service by the Referrer and/or Referral. We retain the right to
investigate the participation in the Referral Program for any fraudulent
activities and take any measures to end them. We reserve the right to
amend or suspend this Referral Program at any time without notice.